What can you expect before & during your appointment?
At Architects of Skin we are taking extreme precautions and care when it comes to the safety and well being of our staff and patients. During these times you can expect the following measures being implemented across all of our locations.
- You will receive a call from our team the day before your appointment asking about your health and to answer any questions you may have.
- Ideally, you would have paid for your service online prior to your arrival to minimize your time in our waiting room.
- Your temperature will be taken on arrival and you will be asked to wash your hands.
- Social distancing measures are in place and you may be asked to wait inside, or in our relaxing outdoor courtyard before your treatment
- You will be required to fill in a mandatory Covid-19 form.
- Your therapist will be wearing a mask during your treatment.
- ALL staff members will have their temperatures checked daily and will be healthy.
- Only massage therapy is permitted at this time and any request to provide “a quick eyebrow wax” or “facial” after your massage will be met with a very polite “no.”
- However, we can provide you with Mothers Day Hampers, Gift Vouchers, retail skincare products, and other gift ware.
If you have any questions or require further information on any of our services, please contact us directly and we will be happy to help.
Book an Appointment